Two RA positions are now available:
- Aerial Swarm (focus on Motion Planning or Collaborative Localization).
- Vision-based 3D Reconstruction.
Our lab (FAST) is continuously recruiting students (UG, PG) who:
- love robots and autonomous systems (so you can have fun in daily research)
- hardworking, or top smart (at least you should have one)
- don’t mind dirty hands (sometimes you have to deal with hardware)
PS. I prefer students who have solid mathematical or coding skills.
If you’re interested in joining us, please send your cv and a brief statement to me via e-mail.
17/04/2021 – My paper “Teach-Repeat-Replan: A Complete and Robust System for Aggressive Flight in Complex Environments” received the IEEE T-RO 2020 King-Sun Fu Memorial Best Paper Award Honorable Mention.
01/02/2021 – We have 8 papers accepted by ICRA 2021, with 1 of them will be published at RAL. Congratulations!
18/12/2020 – Our recent research on autonomous aerial swarm is reported by Science! Check here.